Friday, February 8, 2008

Sassy Cailey Mae


As the youngest member of our family, Miss Cailey Mae can definately hold her own. She runs the show, and is totally efficient at gettting her brothers to cater to her and do what she wants...she pretty much has any man wrapped around her little cute finger! Most of the people who know her and I well say she's my little Mini-me. I'd have to agree, she's got the sass and the smile...and is generally pretty energetic and definately NOT shy! She's such a compliment as the last member of our family and fills in any empty spaces. Someone once told me that "having children is like wearing your heart on the outside of your chest".... definately true. When they are sad, I am sad, when they are sick, it kills me that I can't make it better. And often, I find myself watching them sleep, wondering how the time has gone by so quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute, she is so big!

Kira =] said...

surely this is not the baby! I can't believe she's that big already!